YOU MUST READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A PROFILE ON OUR WEB SITE.
WE TAKE OUR SITE SERIOUSLY AND DO NOT TOLERATE PEOPLE THAT DO NOT ACT AND PERFORM PROFESSIONALLY.
IT IS FRUSTRATING TO THE STAFF AND CASTING DIRECTORS THAT MEMBERS ARE NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
APPARENTLY WE CAN NOT SAY THIS ENOUGH, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, CONTACT US.
PRODUCTION PERSONNEL AND DIRECTORS ARE CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING THE PEOPLE DO NOT READ NOR DO THEY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER ON OUR SITE FOR AUDITIONS AND CASTING CALLS, READ WHAT WE HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE BELOW AND ON THE PAGE YOU USE TO CREATE YOUR PROFILE AS WELL AS WHEN YOU SUBMIT FOR AUDITIONS.
WE CAN TELL IF YOU FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS OR BOTHERED TO READ THIS PAGE.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PROFILE WEB PAGE
Tips to create a great modeling/acting or entertainment profile.
Create a page that will generate inquires!
Hundreds of production personnel and talent agents visit our sites for extras, actors, actresses, animal talent, twins, and models. If you want to display your photos in the searches they perform other than state, do your page right!
IT DOES NOT TAKE LONG TO BUILD YOUR PROFILE BUT IT DOES TAKE PREPARATION.
Control your personal details! Your uploaded word resume is your responsibility! We have installed a filtering application on our site that prevents anyone from contacting you directly. All inquiries go through the handmealine casting email system.
BUT ANYONE can contact you using the information you supply in your uploaded word resume. BE CAREFUL, we are not responsible for any information you supply to users of this site. Our web sites are open to the general public.
After you have LOGGED IN, you will create your web page profile - below are elements of your page and the form that you will enter data into for the casting database as well as how it will display on your web page profile and state listing.
If you do not have five photos to begin with, use a duplicate photo as a place holder. Much better looking than to have no photo. All photos must be crisp and clear. All photos are reviewed for suitability and we reserve the right to edit or delete.
ATTENTION: For best display, have your photos sized at 300x400. (NOTE: all photos that do not display properly will be cropped, resized or deleted by staff reviewers. If you do not upload any photos your page will be deleted by the reviewers.)
IMPORTANT: Before you upload your 300x400 photos, name your photos using your first and last name followed by a number beginning with 1.
ARE YOU STILL READING?
DON'T SKIP THE INFORMATION BELOW OR ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE
- SLOW DOWN AND READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY! IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS YOU RUN THE RISK OF HAVING YOUR MEMBERSHIP REVOKED.
You have to fill out information about yourself in the comments section. This serves two purposes.
Provides content for your state listing display, a little bit about yourself when production personnel do a search.
And it provides additional key words and terms that production personnel may be entering to find specific talent. i.e. dancers, jugglers, voiceover, look-a likes, animal actors, singers, entertainers, skaters and so forth.
- You must enter your state on your profile form! If you do not include a state, your profile will not come up in the state searches. All profiles with no state entered will have a state entered by web site staff.
- All content is reviewed by staff members of the site, we reserve the right to edit, remove and delete any and all material and content or web page profiles at our discretion.
- Key words and short phrases are important to assist your profile in displaying when people search the site for talent. You must create logical and grammatically correct sentences integrating key words: Example: I am an dancer and singer in addition to working as a model. I can roller skate, surf, play piano and juggle too. (Please note the key terms- dancer- singer-roller skate surf- play piano - juggle) If a production person searches the database using those terms your page is likely to show up.
- Look at your page after you create and adjust as needed. Perform a search using key words you want to come up when doing a search, if you do not come up in the search adjust your page and content.
- Check the spelling and grammar on your profile page, resume and comments.
- Update your page and resume often and BE SURE to keep your email address current at all times by logging on and entering your updated email address, otherwise in event of an inquiry we will be unable to reach you. (NOTE: any email addresses found to be non-deliverable will result in your web page getting deleted and do not send the staff your email address, put it in your admin section where you create your profile! )
- IMPORTANT: Name your PHOTOS AND RESUME that you are going to upload with your first and last name. On your photos make sure your name is followed by a number beginning with 1 (one). (see examples below)
Example: If your name is John Smith and you have five photos to upload name them as follows BEFORE you upload:
john_smith1, john_smith2, john_smith3, john_smith4, john_smith5.
NAME YOUR RESUME john_smith_resume.
If you do not understand please email us with your specific question(s)
- VIDEO UPLOADS: If you are going to upload a video, please be advised we have a maximum limit. Try and keep your video down to 3 minutes. Before you upload your video, create your complete profile first. Then when you have saved your new profile then go back and upload the video. If it is too big you will get an error that it is not small enough. Contact us for support if you need it.